Eucapro Tea Tree Essential Oil 5kg [WEST MALAYSIA ONLY]
|Size (L x W x H)||26 cm x 10.5 cm x 30 cm|
Product details of Eucapro Tea Tree Essential Oil 5kg [WEST MALAYSIA ONLY]
- 100% pure Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antifungal properties.
- Used aromatically and topically to kill germs, fight infections and soothe skin conditions.
- Benefits:Natural Acne Fighter
- Natural Household Cleaner
- Laundry Freshener
- Kill Mold
Eucapro Tea Tree Essential Oil 20kg
Eucapro Tea tree essential oil is distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia plant, found in Australia.Tea Tree oil has been used for almost 100 years as a healing treatment in Australia, particularly for skin conditions. Tea Tree oil is probably best known for its antibacterial activity.
The oil possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties. Tea tree oil uses are numerous — it can be used to make homemade cleaning products, diffused to kill toxic mold that’s growing in your home, and applied topically to heal skin issues and treat skin infections. It is also used to treat acne, athlete's foot, contact dermatitis or head lice.
Directions for Use:
1. For Dry, Itchy skin , eczema and Inflammation - Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into a small amount of moisturizer or carrier oil (Olive,Sunflower or other essential oil – Lavender). Apply this mixture to the affected areas immediately after getting out of the shower - each day.
2. For treating acne, fungal infections of the nail (onychomycosis), lice, scabies, athlete's foot (tineapedis), and ringworm – Apply
topically on the affected area twice daily
3. Used topically as a local antiseptic for: cuts and abrasions, for burns, insect bites and stings, boils, vaginal infections, recurrent herpes labialis, toothache, infections of the mouth and nose
4. House pest control:
Keep ants and other pests away by wiping cupboards with a solution of a few drops of tea tree oil mixed
with water. Alternatively you can soak cotton balls in tea tree oil and place them around the house in areas that attract pests such as cockroach.
5. Topical use :
Applied to the skin for infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail (onychomycosis), lice, scabies, athlete's foot (tinea pedis). Also used topically as a local antiseptic for cuts and abrasions, for burns, insect bites and stings, boils, vaginal infections, recurrent herpes labialis, toothache, infections of the mouth and nose, sore throat, and for ear infections such as otitis media and otitis externa.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place.