Eucapro Citriodora Essential Oil 20kg [West Malaysia Only]
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- 100% pure Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil
- Non-toxic insect & Mosquito repellent
- Fungicidal and bactericidal properties
- Disinfects and purifies the air
- Alleviates rheumatic and arthritic pain
- Relieves respiratory infections
- Benefits for skin and hair
Eucapro Citriodora Essential Oil 20kg
Eucapro Citriodora essential oil is recognizable from the other Eucalyptus essential oils because of as a strong lemon scent and repels bugs properties. Contains powerful fungicidal and bactericidal properties in providing relief against a wide range of respiratory conditions, relieving muscle spasms, toenail fungus (onychomycosis), and osteoarthritis and other joint pain. In addition, it is an efficient mosquito repellent (anti-mosquito) and insect repellent (Deet free), keep a bottle on hand for parks, camping and travel to help prevent bug bites. Also helpful in household cleaning products.
100% pure Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil
Non-toxic insect & Mosquito repellent
Fungicidal and bactericidal properties
Disinfects and purifies the air
Alleviates rheumatic and arthritic pain
Relieves respiratory infections
Benefits for skin and hair
Directions for Use
1. Massaging the affected parts with 5 – 7 drops of Eucapro Citriodora oil will enhance enhances blood circulation. This massaging can also help in treating sore muscles, joint pain, and backache.
2. Eucapro Citriodora oil is an ultimate natural remedy for keeping away from harmful insects including mosquitoes, bugs, ticks and fleas. Add 3 to 4 drops of Citriodora oil in lamp oils, diffuser, lotions, patio sprays, body mists and vaporizers for preventing your lovely family from the adverse effects of insects and pests around your house.
3. Eucapro Citriodora oil with the antiviral and antimicrobial properties will assist in destroying the harmful virus and microbes responsible for making respiratory infections vulnerable. Add 2 to 3 drops of this oil to hot water for steam inhalation helps in loosening the phlegm and mucus deposit, relieving chest and nasal congestion, cough, bronchitis, asthma, sore throat and cold. Adding 2 drops of Eucapro Citriodora oil to your de-congesting ointment and gently rubbing on your chest, back and throat can fasten your healing process.
4. Adding 3 drops of Eucapro Citriodora oil in your burner, vaporizer, diffuser or air freshener can help in improving your self-confidence, focus, shrewdness and clarity of thoughts with its fresh, citrusy, warming, camphoraceous and woody aroma. For disinfecting, deodorizing and purifying the air. Add 5 to 10 drops of Citriodora essential oil to your sprayer pump, diffuser, air freshener or vaporizer for killing the microbes in the atmosphere and spreading the magic of freshness around.
Caution: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children, Store in a cool place.