|Size (L x W x H)||26 cm x 10.5 cm x 30 cm|
- 100% pure Litsea Cubeba Oil
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties – for skin care
- Anti-inflammatory properties - help clear up skin irritation
- Used in aromatherapy alleviate stress and anxiety and relieve respiratory conditions
- Natural insect repellent qualities
- Alcohol, preservative and fragrance-free
Eucapro Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil 20kg
Litsea Cubeba, more commonly known as May Chang, is a small tree native to Southern China and tropical Southeast Asia. EucaproLitsea Cubeba essential oil is steam distilled from the pepper-like fruits of this tree. The healing properties and benefits of this plant have been known for thousands of years.
Eucapro Litsea Cebeba essential oil can be used both topically and aromatically for treating a wide variety of ailments. TraditionalChinese medicine has been using Litsea Cubeba to treat digestive problems, muscle pain, asthma, chills, and backaches. It was also widely used as an antispasmodic to treat asthma attacks.
Directions for Use
1. Diffusers & vaporizers - apply a few drops of Litsea Cubeba essential oil to your diffusers or vaporizers
a. To reduce airborne pathogens (bacterium, virus, or other microorganism) that can cause disease.
b. To alleviate stress, anxiety and relieve respiratory conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, cold, cough and allergies
Directions for Use
1. Diffusers & vaporizers - apply a few drops of Eucapro Litsea Cubeba essential oil to your diffusers or vaporizersa. To reduce airborne pathogens (bacterium, virus, or other microorganism) that can cause disease.b. To alleviate stress, anxiety and relieve respiratory conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, cold, cough and allergies
2. Applied Topically for:
a. To improve digestion, reduce nausea, cramps, and indigestion - massage onto the stomach and lower abdomen.
b. Healthy Skin care – Litsea Cubeba oil does wonders for the skin, by removing excess sebum (an oily secretion of the sebaceous gland) to cleansing pores, can be used to treating conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. It is also a wonderful natural deodorant – reducing body odour without the use of harmful chemicals.
c. Reduces Muscle Pain – Apply Eucapro Litsea Cubeba essential oil to the affected area and gently massage on affect area to reduce sore muscles or reduce arthritic pain.
d. Hair Care - Eucapro Litsea Cubeba essential Oil can also be added to normal hair or skin care products to enhance their scents as well as enhancing the anti-fungal and antibacterial qualities of the product.
e. Anti-fungal and antibacterial properties – Great treatment for athlete’s foot, ringworm, or any other type of fungal infection. Apply a few drops directly to the affected area twice a day for best results.
f. Treats gout - Litsea Cubeba oil has anti-inflammatory properties, it is useful in treating diseases like gout. Apply directly to the affected to increases circulation, relieves inflammation and reduces uric acid build-up.
3. Household uses: Insect repellent - Add 2 – 3 drops of Eucapro Litsea Cubeba essential oil in your regular insect repellent preparations, oil burner or outdoor candles to keep your family protected from bugs, flies, mosquitoes and other insects.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place.