|Product SKU||9 555692 300620|
- A multi-use spray with the fresh, clean fragrance of the Eucalyptus
- The fragrance is fresh and clean and there is no residual odor.
- Air purifier and surface sanitizer – an excellent deodorizer. Helps the whole family breathe easy
- Long lasting, clean and crisp fragrance of Eucalyptus
- Excellent multipurpose cleaner – family room, car, office, and bedroom
- An Australian formulation
- Stay natural with pure Eucalyptus Oil BP Grade
- Does not contain any Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) Propellant
- Scientifically tested by authorized laboratory testing agency - Kills 99.99% of Germs within 15 Seconds on contact.
Directions for Use:
Kills Germs & Bacteria
For the toilet, bathroom, and kitchen, Eucapro Eucalyptus Spray is a great natural alternative.
As a surface spray, hold the can 15-20cm from the area. Spray until the area is covered with a fine mist, wipe
away if required. Suitable for hard surfaces, sofa, and most fabrics. Also removes unpleasant odors
Please note that the aroma of the natural Eucalyptus essential oil does have a slight difference in aroma smell from each batch of the steam distillation production. This can be due to many factors i.e. due to the climatic factor present at the time of extraction and the season when the eucalyptus leaves are harvested for distillation. Please note that the sensory level of each person smelling capability can vary to a greater degree and can also vary under a different situation.
For all those areas that require freshening: restroom, bathroom, toilet, cupboards, etc.
Eucapro Eucalyptus Spray leaves a clean, fresh eucalyptus odor with no residues and kills bacteria that can
cause offensive odors. Ideal to clear stale smoke fumes. Spray sparingly to freshen and deodorize the air.
Remove or cover fish tanks before spraying.
For mattresses, bedding, pillows, curtains and soft toys. Spray on the pillow for clear night-time breathing.
For telephones, door handles and computer keyboards. Use as an office freshener for a pleasant work
Eucalyptus Spray Kill Virus Test Report